Application Deadline: 11 August 2019 included.
Lancé en septembre 2015, WeMove.EU est un mouvement inspiré du travail exceptionnel réalisé par Campact.de en Allemagne ou 38Degrees.org.uk au Royaume-Uni. L’objectif de WeMove.EU est de « répondre à la crise que traverse la démocratie européenne à travers des campagnes créatives de lobbying en ligne ». Fort de plus de 900 000 membres, WeMove.EU cherche aujourd’hui à soutenir sa forte croissance et à renforcer sa communauté en France, en recrutant un·e Assisant·e de Campagnes - France. Elle/il rejoindra une équipe de militants engagés et répartis sur tout le territoire européen, notamment en France, en Espagne, en Italie, en Allemagne, en Belgique, en Pologne, en Roumanie et en Slovénie.
Ce poste peut être basé partout en France.
As the French-language Campaigns Assistant you will:
- Communicate our ideas and campaigns on social media
- Respond to questions and requests of members sent by email or on social media.
- Support setting up online campaigns
- Support managing our English language database using CiviCRM
- Support other campaign activities such as research, partner relations, offline actions
- Support organisational growth through campaign promotion amongst our English speaking members
- Support policy monitoring and research on English speaking countries in Europe but also including EU-wide processes & identification of campaign opportunities
- Mandatory: you are a French student.
- You are a person who dreams of working in the political campaigning sector
- You are a French native speaker and you are fluent in English
- You are a brilliant communicator with outstanding writing skills in French and English
- You are tech savvy and able to learn quickly how to use our online tools
- You are a passionate and effective agent for political change
- You have experience working with social media in a professional context
- You have experience with political/issue campaigning
- You are quick to understand new software and online tools
- You are happy to work in a “startup” environment, with all its opportunities and uncertainties
- You are open to working in an intercultural, decentralised team
- You look forward to working in a team where we all strive towards learning from each other in order to have the biggest possible impact
The following skills are considered a bonus:
- Statistics / Data analytics
- Well networked nationally
- Online campaigning
- Additional European languages
- Street actions & protests
- Lobbying of decision makers
Terms and conditions
- Part-time position. (20hrs/week)
- Initial contract duration: from starting date (August 26) to June 30, 2020.
- Salary range: German student wage adjusted for your local costs of living. The salary for this position will be between 12.00 euro -14.25 euro/hour, depending on location in France.
- Location: Anywhere in France.
We are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace which is why people from communities that experience discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity; women; people with disabilities; and LGBTQ+ people are especially encouraged to apply.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send an application in English by August 11, 2019, to email@example.com (max. 10 MB).
- Motivation letter. Please include mention of your experience as an activist (voluntary and/or professional)
- CV, including any other language skills according to a scale from A1 to C2.
- Relevant links to or samples of your work (if applicable)
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will ask candidates for availability to do a 60 - 90 minutes online task from August 14-15 2019 and those who complete the task successfully will be invited to a video interview on August 19-20 2019.
Expected start date: August 26.