Movemos Europa es un movimiento inspirado en el excepcional trabajo de organizaciones que utilizan principalmente herramientas digitales para movilizar a la ciudadanía en Europa.
El objetivo de Movemos Europa es hacer frente a la crisis de democracia en Europa con campañas transnacionales y sobre todo, movilizando a la ciudadanía. Con una comunidad formada por más de 900.000 personas, Movemos Europa busca mantener su crecimiento y fortalecer su comunidad en el Estado español contratando un asistente de campañas.
Esta persona será parte de un equipo formado de más de 20 compañera/os comprometidos y repartidos por todo el territorio europeo, especialmente en Francia, Italia, Alemania, Bélgica, Polonia, España y Eslovenia.
Más información sobre nuestro movimiento en http://wemove.eu/wemove.pdf.
Your tasks would include :
- Responding to questions and requests sent by email or on social media by our followers
- Giving technical support setting up online campaigns (for which purpose you'll be given training on our software)
- Managing our Spanish database using CiviCRM
- Giving support for other campaign activities such as research, partner relations, offline actions
- Support policy monitoring and research on Spain but also including EU-wide processes & identification of campaign opportunities
- have a working knowledge of English
- have outstanding writing skills in Spanish
- are tech-savvy
- have experience working with social media in a professional context
- have experience with political/issue campaigning
- are quick to understand new software and online tools
- are open to working in an intercultural, decentralised team, and from home
Additionally, the following skills / experiences are a plus:
- Statistics / Data analytics
- Well networked nationally
- Online campaigning
- Additional European languages
- Street actions & protests
- Lobbying of decision makers
Terms and conditions
Hours a week: 15
Contract duration: One year
Contract type: Contrato en prácticas - this means less than 5 years must have passed since you finished your university or vocational degree.
Starting date: 17 June latest.
Please apply by May 27, 201, 9am.
Based in Spain.
As we are building a virtual organisation, this position will be based at a home office.
The salary for this position will be 10.70 € an hour, gross.
Note you will be expected to work using your own computer.
We are striving towards a good gender-balance in our team. Applications of women and transgender people are therefore especially encouraged. In order to enhance the diversity of our team we encourage applicants of all origins and diverse backgrounds.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send an application to email@example.com (max. 10 MB). Please include:
- Motivation letter in Spanish. Please include mention of your experience with voluntary political activism, and provide 3 references.
- CV in Spanish. Including your language skills in English and other languages according to a scale from A1 to C2.
Selected candidates will receive a task to complete - the task takes a maximum of 90 minutes. This task can be completed either on Thursday 30 May or on Monday 3 June, at any time slot of candidates' choice, between 10.00 and 18.00. Candidates who pass the task test will be interviewed on Thursday 6th June.
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org